We are looking for a School Nurse to join our team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the health, hygiene and wellbeing of students and staff of the school, in compliance with regulations and rulings of the DHA.
You will ensure that students and parents adhere to, and are well informed of immunization programs as per DHA guidelines.
• You will monitor the school's maintenance and hygiene, particularly in areas such as the clinic, cafeteria, etc.
• You should be available to students and staff to address their immediate medical needs, providing a source of medical advice.
• You must maintain comprehensive medical records of all students as regulated by the DHA.
• You must establish procedures for providing first aid in cases of accidents or illness on the school campus or during school functions.
• You must refer accidents or illnesses appropriately to the school doctor or hospitals, and inform parents and the school Principal.
• You must be present for all student-related activities on campus.
• You must keep up to date with current medical practices and regulations, as prescribed by Governmental authorities.