We, at GEMS International School, are looking for a qualified and experience Data and Innovation Specialist to join us on an immediate basis.
If you are excited to join a world class school and are driven to provide Technical Support at an exceptional level, this may be the ideal role for you.
Duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Collect, curate, and interpret various data sources from difference school systems
- Organize, interpret and present data to users in a manner appropriate to users' skill set
- Act as the first point of contact between the school and standardized testing providers including MAP, CAT4, PIRLS, Panorama etc.
- Work closely with administrative assistants in planning and scheduling testing sessions
- Work closely with the IT department to provide needed support during the testing process
- Plan and organize usage of the schools ISAMS Student Information System
- Provide training and support as needed to various stakeholder groups in the use of the system, including in-service training for new teachers
- Work closely with divisional admin and counselors on the generation of report cards and transcripts
- Assist with other academic systems at the school such as Managebac, Toddle, etc.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role
- Degree in Computer Science, Technical Communications, Information Systems, or related field