We are currently seeking to employ an experienced Teacher of Physics for Jumeirah College, Dubai. This appointment is for September 2022 start.
The successful candidate will work in an exceptional department which is both extremely popular and successful. Despite the non-selective nature of the school in 2021 GCSE Physics candidates gained 100% 9-4,out of which, 38.1% achieved Grade 9. In A Level Physics, 92% gained A*/B, out of which 60% gained A*/A.
The opportunities which Physics present for students is central to the philosophy of the school. As a result, this appointment is crucial to the continued development of Jumeirah College.
The successful applicant will be required to have the following:
- A B.Ed. or degree and PGCE / PGDE or equivalent with exceptional subject knowledge.
- At least 2 years’ experience of the National Curriculum for England.
- We are seeking to appoint talented, highly motivated and well-qualified individuals. You should have a proven track record of outstanding learning and teaching.
- A mindset which understands all students have the potential for top performance, and the drive and passion to enable them to do so.
- Experience which will enable a contribution to our enriched curriculum programme.