GEMS Founders School – Al Mizhar is an international UK curriculum school, providing students in the Dubai with the highest standards of education that GEMS Education embodies.
GEMS Founders School, Al Mizhar is looking to appoint a dynamic and experienced Store in charge.
To manage consumable and non-consumable resources within the school; catalogue all inventoried stock; and electronically capture the checking-out of items to students and staff.
- To work in liaison with the School Operations Manager in budget preparation.
- Efficiently master and manage the school store to accurate record keeping and storage.
- Periodic verification of inventory on hand.
- Process printing orders for reports, letterheads, diaries etc.
- Assist school Accountant in day-to-day accounting procedures.
Required Skill Set:
Library or stock control knowledge is an advantage. Knowledge of MS Excel and other database systems. Exceptional organizational skills and an ability to work under pressure. Good English language skills including reading, writing, speaking. Good public relations skills and telephone manner, and a willing ability to multi task.
- Bachelor’s degree/High School Diploma
- At least 3 years of experience of working in a similar role or an administrative position
- Ability to multi-task and effective organization skills.