This is a fantastic opportunity for IB PYP Homeroom Teachers to start or continue their international career with a leading global company and world class international school located in the bustling heart of Dubai. Due to GEMS International School's continued success and to meet growth demands, we are looking to welcome dynamic and passionate teachers who are keen to join a world class school providing unsurpassed education that is ready to grow to meet our community’s needs.
We welcome applications for the role of Primary Years Program Homeroom Teacher.
The successful candidate should have:
- A relevant and certified teaching qualification, at degree level, such as PGCE, PGDE, MEd, BEd or equivalent
- 2 years solid and demonstrable PYP teaching experience working in an IB school environment, however, experienced Primary/Elementary Teachers from other curricula are welcome to apply
- A creative and enthusiastic approach both in and out of the classroom
- An excellent team player both within the department and across phases
- Excellent IT and interpersonal communication skills to work closely with students and parents
If you are excited by this opportunity and are keen to apply please ensure to mention in your cover letter if you will be traveling with a teaching partner and what subject/year groups they are qualified to teach.