We are looking for an outstanding Inclusion teacher to join our team at GEMS Al Barsha National School from September 2022.
Teaching at GEMS is not just a job, it’s a career. Our teachers enjoy free access to leading CPD programmes and have the opportunity to grow with the company on a global scale. With most of our leaders coming from within the GEMS network of schools, GEMS teachers are in a unique position to consider career opportunities across the world as we expand into more and more countries.
As well as being a great place to work; Dubai is a vibrant, cosmopolitan, rapidly expanding city where the sun shines all year round. Teachers in Dubai enjoy an exciting lifestyle, with opportunities for new and exciting leisure activities and travel across the region and further afield!
The successful candidate will have:
- B.Ed or subject related degree and PGCE / PGDE or equivalent
- Proven experience of being a part of an Inclusion team for a minimum of 2 years
- The ability to share your outstanding practice
- A creative and enthusiastic approach both in and out of the classroom
- Excellent IT and interpersonal communication skills to work closely with students and parents