We are looking for an outstanding Learning Support Teacher to join our team at GEMS Al Khaleej National School for an immediate start.
Teaching at GEMS is not just a job, it’s a career. Our teachers enjoy free access to leading CPD programs and have the opportunity to grow with the company on a global scale. With most of our leaders coming from within the GEMS network of schools, GEMS teachers are in a unique position to consider career opportunities across the world as we expand into more and more countries.
As well as being a great place to work; Dubai is a vibrant, cosmopolitan, rapidly expanding city where the sun shines all year round. Teachers in Dubai enjoy an exciting lifestyle, with opportunities for new and exciting leisure activities and travel across the region and further afield!
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience with Middle-school/High-school level students
- A degree in special education or psychology
- Fluency in English and Arabic is a must
- References from previous working experience in a similar environment (schools/clinics)
- Based in the United Arab Emirates and available to start within a month’s time
- Positive attitude with a team player mindset