At GEMS World Academy Abu Dhabi, 22-23 is sure to be an exciting year as we expand and move to a new, purposefully designed campus on Al Reem Island in April 2022 and welcome enrollments in Grades 6 and 7 for the first time! We are looking for experienced Early Years Teachers to join our dynamic faculty and world-class school for the start of the 2022 academic year.
Our teachers enjoy an outstanding, state of the art school facility and environment in which to deliver a dynamic and creative curriculum to a highly motivated international student body.
The successful applicant should have the following:
- A relevant degree qualification such as a BEd/MEd specializing in Early Years or a Bachelors/Masters in Childhood Studies and an internationally recognized teaching qualification (ex. PGCE, PGDE) or teaching license
- 2 years’ experience in a similar school setting
- Familiarity with the IB framework
- Ability to build strong relationships with students and colleagues
- Understanding of PLC model (collaborative)
- A growth-oriented and enthusiastic about the arts
- Professional commitment to becoming an “Outstanding” Teacher
- A creative and enthusiastic approach both in and out of the classroom
- Excellent IT and interpersonal communication skills to work closely with students and parents
If you are excited by this opportunity and are keen to apply please ensure to mention in your cover letter if you will be traveling with a teaching partner and what subject/year groups they are qualified to teach.