We are looking to appoint an outstanding Teacher of Islamic B Primary / Secondary to join GEMS Firstpoint, The Villa for a September 2022 start.
Teaching at GEMS is not just a job, it’s a career. Our teachers enjoy free access to leading CPD programmes and have the opportunity to grow with the company on a global scale. With most of our leaders coming from within the GEMS network of schools, GEMS teachers are in a unique position to consider career opportunities across the world as we expand globally.
The successful applicant will be required to have the following:
- Bachelor of Arts in Islamic Studies (or equivalent) + Bachelor of Education (Distance or open university degrees are not accepted)
- 3-5 years' experience within a similar role in Dubai
- KHDA teaching/HOD approval
- The ability to share your outstanding practice
- A creative and enthusiastic approach both in and out of the classroom
- Excellent IT and interpersonal communication skills to work closely with students and parents