GEMS Founders School, continues to deliver seamless quality education while focusing on the wellbeing of its students and staff as a core school objective. With this commitment to high standards of education, we are looking for SEN/Inclusion teachers who are excited about joining a reputed GEMS Education school on an immediate basis. The school has a focus on high academic standards, computational thinking, social and emotional education as well as inclusivity to allow all students to succeed through a range of academic and vocational pathways.
As well as being a great place to work, Dubai is a progressive, vibrant and rapidly expanding city where the sun shines all year round. Teachers in Dubai enjoy a great lifestyle as well as extensive travel and leisure opportunities around the region and further afield.
The successful applicant will have the following:
- A minimum of 2 years of solid and demonstrable SEN teaching experience across all school levels in an international school setting
- A certified teaching qualification, such as B.Ed, PGCE, PGDE or equivalent specializing in Special Education
- UAE based experience
- The desire to provide outstanding teaching and learning
- An aspiration to work in a world-class school with real prospects for enhancing their career
- Excellent IT and interpersonal communication skills to work closely with students and parents
- A creative and enthusiastic approach both in and out of the classroom
Candidates who meet the requirements stated above are encouraged to apply. Please ensure you clearly differentiate what year groups you have experience teaching.