The Marketing and Communications Coordinator will assist the marketing and communications team in the delivery of campaigns / or events by managing the administrative aspects while providing tactical support to ensure campaign is executed on time and on budget. Additionally, provide assistance and support to the department heads in efficiently running the department.
- Raising PR in DAX and ensuring timely payment to the suppliers. Constant follow up based on the SOA from the suppliers for payment updates.
- Regular meetings with finance department on budgets, payment concerns or urgent payment requests and ensure smooth operation of the department.
- Preparing budget reports on a monthly basis for Head Of Department. Track over spends and assist in re-allocation of budgets based on the approvals.
- Provide full supplier list and scope of work to procurement based on the preferred list of existing vendors and new vendors. Send the supplier comparison report based of the activities and spend.
- Ensure sufficient resources prior to the event. Constant coordination with suppliers and School Principal/MSO/PRE to maintain proper checklist of all the collaterals, giveaways and any other requirements to support the event
- Keeping track of all Corporate Marketing & Communications campaigns.
- Managing schedules, recurring tasks and reports on behalf of the department.
- Organise and arrange department meetings and coordinate work rhythms to ensure efficiency and compliance with company policy.
- Maintain list of policies and procedure and ensure compliance by the department.
- Maintain stock and inventory of all marketing materials and ensure availability of key assets at all times.
- Coordinate regular update for marketing collaterals and asset including upkeep and update.
- Assist with special projects and reports as required.
- Embrace and encourage the ethos and standards of excellence as defined in the GEMS Core Values.
- Ensure the GEMS policies, procedures, and codes of conduct are followed at all times.
- Perform other duties as requested by direct & dotted reporting line managers / supervisors.
- A recognized degree in Marketing or Business Administration.
- 4+ years of marketing experience in the service and/or FMCG industry
Job-Specific Knowledge & Skills:
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
- Excellent co-ordination & organisational skills
- Proficient user of MS Office & Photoshop (preferred) with sound digital marketing knowledge, strong analytical skills.