The Talent Sourcing & Partnerships Lead will be part of the People & Organization Department that supports the entire network of GEMS Education schools in MENASA. The Talent Sourcing & Partnerships lead is responsible for leading GEMS’ proactive approach to candidate identification, assessment, and engagement for critical to fill profiles, in advance of need across the schools and the corporate offices. S/he will collaborate with the Talent Acquisition Head, SVP-HR, and CPO to establish research & recruiting related practices that support proactive identification of talent.
The Talent and Sourcing Partnerships Lead will be responsible for developing and translating workforce plans into enterprise-wide sourcing and attraction strategies for key talent populations.
- Create the strategic roadmap to build an external bench for critical profiles
- Market mapping for key roles (especially Principals and academic leaders), early-stage contact and engagement with potential candidates, and tracking engagement activity
- Build the enterprise’s talent sourcing capability
- Partner with HR leaders to gain a keen understanding of the internal talent landscape
- Work with HR to determine the needs that are filled through succession vs. external hiring strategies
- Lead research for developing competitive intelligence and insights to advance our talent attraction strategies.
- Provide regular pipeline updates to HR and business leaders, ensuring healthy pipelines for business-critical roles
- Maintain an external lens on talent sourcing trends leveraging market data and leading-edge tools & technology
- Assess trends and predict changes in the marketplace to identify competencies needed in the future to maintain our competitive advantage
- Develop partnerships with teacher training schools, universities, and other channels to ensure GEMS becomes an employer of choice
- Develop sourcing tools including online sourcing and talent pools to build a future pipeline
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
- Minimum 3 years of resourcing experience in a high volume, target driven environment
- Experience in recruitment resourcing for roles up to and including executive level
- Experience in large scale market mapping and targeted headhunting strategies
Job Specific Skills:
- Strong communication skills, and ability to work with stakeholders.
- Professional and engaging; able to communicate professionally and credibly with senior level candidates and with external partners
- Used to working to challenging targets in a KPI driven environment
- Excellent analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills, good drafting & conceptualization skills.
- Literate in all basic computer and HRMIS skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and initiative.