We are looking for Physics Teachers to join the team from September 2022.
Successful candidates should have the drive and skills to inspire and encourage young and inquisitive minds and strive for excellence in all areas.
You will have the following:
• Experience teaching secondary Physics
• Experience teaching the National Curriculum for England
• The ability to share your outstanding practice
• A creative and enthusiastic approach both in and out of the classroom
• Excellent IT and interpersonal communication skills to work closely with students and parents
You will need to have a teaching qualification. Distance learning or Open university is not accepted.
If you meet these criteria, are enthusiastic about teaching and learning and have the drive and passion to get the most from our students then we would welcome your application.
Teaching at GEMS is not just a job, it’s a career. Our teachers enjoy free access to leading CPD programs and have the opportunity to grow with the company on a global scale. With most of our leaders coming from within the GEMS network of schools, GEMS teachers are in a unique position to consider career opportunities across the world as we expand into more and more countries