We are recruiting a Teaching and Learning Coach-Primary to join the school’s Senior Leadership Team (SLT) immediately.
As part of SLT, the post holder will support the Principal and Vice Principal in all aspects of teaching, learning, innovation, curriculum and assessment for all leaners.
We are seeking to appoint a dynamic, experienced school practitioner who will lead in establishing a good knowledge, skills and understanding of teaching pedagogy in all teachers.
The successful candidate will be a highly effective experienced teacher / leader who will:
• Lead on the development of teaching and learning focusing on pedagogy, standards and progress
• Work directly with teachers to inspire and be instrumental in developing their skills, pedagogy for excellence in student outcomes
• Work directly with Key stage Leaders/ Head of Department to mentor/coach and be instrumental in ensuring highest academic standards in every section of the school (teaching and learning, Assessment, Curriculum, Innovation, care and support)
• Be a part of a thriving Leadership Team focusing on the whole school environment
• Promote the school to all stakeholders and the wider community
If you can answer YES to the following questions, we would very much welcome your application:
- Do you have the skills to develop teachers?
- Are you committed to working in collaboration with others to achieve the best outcomes for all learners?
- Can you adjust your pace to meet the targets as per needs and requirements of the institute/school?
- Can you see the positive/strengths and build people?
- Do you believe that you can motivate, nurture and challenge staff to achieve the highest standards?
- Do you have the grit/resilience to find innovative approaches to meet the ongoing demands and challenges for T&L?
The successful applicant will be:
- A fully certified teacher, holding a B.Ed, PGCE, PGDE or equivalent with outstanding teaching standards
- Passionate about inspiring and instrumental in achieving excellence in teaching and learning for excellence in student outcomes
- Highly experienced in National Curriculum for England
- Efficient in people development and have proven leadership and communication abilities