You will be responsible for maintaining accurate and up to date personal staff and student information in the MIS and report on this where necessary. This will include monitoring, tracing and reporting on student attendance.
You will also need to have logical and analytical thinking skills and possess excellent ICT skills, including a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and experience in SIMS. You must be excellent in communication skills – verbal and written; should be able to prioritize, effectively plan and have good organizational skills.
You will require to liaise with the Leaders responsible for the timetable, Heads of Year and Heads of Subject Areas to create class lists for the coming academic year.
You will input data accurately and efficiently into Assessment Management systems, and be able to import/ export to all school data from Microsoft Excel.
You must be a team player, service oriented and eager to learn.
The successful applicant will be:
- BA Degree in any relevant discipline/subject suitable for this role
- 2-3 years work experience in a similar role
- Exceptional skills in Excel
- Good understanding of how the school works with experience in administration of data management systems
- Experience with other educational software and application will be advantage