Wesgreen International School, Sharjah continues to deliver seamless quality education while working tirelessly to ensure the welfare of students and staff alike. With this commitment to high standards of education, we are looking for an experienced Primary Music and Drama Teacher, who is excited about joining a reputed GEMS Education school for the start of the '22-23 academic year. The school has a focus on high academic standards, computational thinking, social and emotional education as well as inclusivity to allow all students to succeed through a range of academic and vocational pathways.
As well as being a great place to work, Sharjah is a progressive, vibrant and rapidly expanding city where the sun shines all year round. Teachers in Sharjah enjoy a great lifestyle as well as extensive travel and leisure opportunities around the region and further afield.
The successful applicant will have the following:
- A B.Ed or subject related degree and PGCE / PGDE or equivalent in music . Open University or online degrees are not acceptable.
- Proven experience of teaching Music and Drama in Primary
- The ability to share your outstanding practice
- A creative and enthusiastic approach both in and out of the classroom
- Excellent IT and interpersonal communication skills to work closely with students and parents
Candidates who meet the requirements stated above are encouraged to apply. If applying as a teaching couple, please clearly state your partner's name (if they have also applied), specialism and what year groups they can teach in your Cover Letter. Please ensure to upload a copy of your qualifications, including your teaching credentials in order to be considered for this role.