GEMS World Academy is looking to appoint Human Resourses Manager for an immediate start.
Lead and manage all aspects of Human Resources within assigned school(s). Manage and oversea the implementation and compliance with GEMS People and Organisations policies, procedures and systems. Provide expertise, support and advice in the various HR functions, which include recruitment, staffing, employment law, performance management, professional learning and employee relations.
- A college Degree from a reputed university is desirable (BA or BSc)
Experience and Skills Set:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a HR generalist capacity or with a specialism in Performance Management, Talent Development or Employee Relations
- Knowledge in general HR office procedures, policies and methods
- Strong ICT skills ideally with experience of ERP/HRMS
- Solid communication skills, attention to details and follow-up
- Able to multitask and cope with a degree of pressure at peak times
- Excellent organization and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a multi-cultural environment is a plus
- Credible experience of managing employee relations
- Pro-active, positive, solutions oriented approach
- Able to be flexible and deal with a degree of ambiguity and work independently
- Solid time management skills
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office and able to utilize technology well to present facts to the management.
- Able to manage a diverse team’s performance and relationships.
- Analytical Thinking
We are committed to safeguarding children and promoting their welfare. We expect all staff to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced check.