At GEMS World Academy Abu Dhabi, 22-23 is an exciting year as we have moved to a new, purposefully designed campus on Al Reem Island and welcomed enrollments in Grades 6 and 7 for the first time! Due to an overwhelming enrollment response we are looking to expand our Early Years and Primary Section and are looking for experienced Primary and Early Years Teachers to join our dynamic faculty on an immediate basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for educators to start or continue their international career with a leading global company and world class international school located in the capital of the UAE, Abu Dhabi.
The successful candidate should have:
- A certified teaching qualification, such as a PGCE, PGDE, MEd, BEd or equivalent, relevant to either a Primary or Early Years role
- 2 years solid and demonstrable Primary or Early Years teaching experience working in an IB/British school environment, however Primary/Elementary/Early Years Teachers from other curricula are welcome to apply
- IMMEDIATE AVAILABILITY
- A creative and enthusiastic approach both in and out of the classroom
- An excellent team player both within the department and across phases
- Excellent IT and interpersonal communication skills to work closely with students and parents
As well as being a great place to work, Abu Dhabi is a vibrant, cosmopolitan, rapidly expanding city where the sun shines all year round. Teachers in Abu Dhabi enjoy an excellent lifestyle as well as extensive travel and leisure opportunities around the region and further afield.