We are looking for a skilled Foundation Stage/Early Years Teacher excited about joining a reputed GEMS Education school on an immediate basis. The school has a focus on high academic standards, computational thinking, social and emotional education as well as inclusivity to allow all students to succeed through a range of academic and vocational pathways.
As well as being a great place to work, Abu Dhabi is a vibrant, rapidly expanding city where the sun shines all year round. Teachers in Abu Dhabi enjoy a great lifestyle as well as extensive travel and leisure opportunities around the region and further afield.
The successful applicant will have the following:
- A certified teaching qualification at degree level, such as B.Ed, PGCE, PGDE or equivalent specializing in Early Years
- Experience teaching Foundation Stage or Early Years in a British Curriculum school or Nursery though NQTS are welcome
- IMMEDIATE AVAILABILITY
- The desire to provide outstanding teaching and learning
- Aspiration to work in a world class school with real prospects for enhancing their career
- Excellent IT and interpersonal communication skills to work closely with students and parents
- A creative and enthusiastic approach both in and out of the classroom
We are keen to receive applications from those who are excited to be part of this progressive school. Please ensure you upload a copy of your qualifications, including your teaching credentials in order to be considered for this role.