We are looking for an experienced IB DP Business Studies Teacher for January 2023 excited to join our world class school and driven to provide education at an exceptional level. GEMS teachers enjoy an outstanding school environment in which to deliver a dynamic and creative curriculum to motivated students.
The High School Division of Dubai American Academy is proud of the 1,000+ students from more than 85 countries who are driven academically to excel and while remaining deeply engaged in our rich athletic, fine and performing arts, music and innovation programs. After completing the American curriculum in grades 9 and 10, students pursue the full IB Diploma, IB Certificate courses or AP courses. All graduating students additionally earn an American High School Diploma. Our graduates matriculate to some of the best universities around the world armed with skills required to thrive in the 21st century.
The ideal applicant will have;
- A certified teaching qualification such as B.Ed, PGCE, PGDE or equivalent
- A subject-related degree (Business at High School/Secondary School) is a must
- A minimum of 3 years of solid and demonstrable experience teaching IB Diploma Program Business Studies, ideally within an IB Curriculum High School
- Experience working in an international and multicultural environment ideally at an international school
- The experience, personality and educational philosophy to drive further, the education agenda at this flagship GEMS school with an international student body
- The desire to provide outstanding teaching and learning
- Aspiration to work in a world class school with real prospects for enhancing their career