We are looking for qualified and experienced Physical Education Teacher to join us immediately ( 2 positions male & female). If you are excited to join one of our world-class schools and are driven to provide education at an exceptional level this may be the ideal role for you. At GEMS World Academy Abu Dhabi, teachers enjoy an outstanding school environment in which to deliver a dynamic and creative curriculum to motivated students.
The ideal applicant will have:
- A certified teaching qualification, such as Bachelors in Physical Education, PGCE, PGDE or equivalent
- At least 2 years of solid and demonstrable PE teaching experience, ideally in an IB & British Curriculum School
- The personality and educational philosophy to drive further, the education agenda at this flagship GEMS school with an international student body
- A creative and enthusiastic approach both in and out of the classroom.
- Specialisms of Cricket, Swimming, Athletics, Dance, Gymnastics, Netball and Football would be advantageous.
If you meet minimum requirement stated above and are motivated to apply for the role, please ensure you clearly indicate what year groups you are qualified to teach and have taught till date. Additionally please ensure your application states your earliest availability.
As well as being a great place to work, Abu Dhabi is a vibrant, cosmopolitan, rapidly expanding city where the sun shines all year round. Teachers in Abu Dhabi enjoy an excellent lifestyle as well as extensive travel and leisure opportunities around the region and further afield.
Please note: Interviews and hiring of shortlisted candidates may occur prior to the advertised closing date.