We are currently recruiting a Foundation Stage Teacher to join our experienced team at GEMS Wellington International School for September 2023.
We welcome applications from candidates driven to provide education at an exceptional level. GEMS teachers enjoy an outstanding school environment in which to deliver a dynamic and creative curriculum to motivated students.
This is a fantastic opportunity for new teachers to gain valuable international exposure, and for more experienced teachers to advance their career with a global leading company and world-class International School located in the heart of the city.
Teaching at GEMS is not just a job, it’s a career. Our teachers enjoy free access to leading CPD programmes and have the opportunity to grow with the company on a global scale. With most of our leaders coming from within the GEMS network of schools, GEMS teachers are in a unique position to consider career opportunities across the world as we expand into more and more countries.
Successful applicants will have:
- A B.Ed, PGCE, PGDE or equivalent in Primary/EYFS teaching
- Exceptional subject knowledge
- Experience of working within a high performing teaching team
- A proven track record of providing outstanding teaching and learning
- At least 2 years of experience teaching the National Curriculum of England
As a teacher at a GEMS School you can expect:
- Students who are enthusiastic and keen to learn in a positive environment
- The opportunity to work within a team of highly supportive and creative colleagues
- Excellent professional development and guidance
- A school committed to doing the best for each and every one of its students