We are looking for qualified and passionate Food Technology Teacher to join us in September 2023. If you are driven to provide education at an exceptional level and are excited to join one of our world-class schools, this may be the ideal role for you. At GEMS Founders School, Al Mizhar teachers enjoy an outstanding school environment in which to deliver a dynamic and creative curriculum to motivated students.
As a Food Technology Teacher you would be expected to provide outstanding Food Technology teaching and to collaborate effectively with colleagues to design and deliver an engaging curriculum.
We welcome applicants with:
- A certified teaching qualification, such as a PGCE, PGDE or equivalent
- A minimum 1 years of solid and demonstrable Food Technology teaching experience at GCSE level
- A second subject (welcome but not preferred)
- The personality and educational philosophy to drive further, the education agenda at this flagship GEMS school with an international student body
- A creative and enthusiastic approach both in and out of the classroom
If you meet minimum requirements stated above and are motivated to apply for the role, please ensure you clearly indicate what year groups you are qualified to teach and have taught till date. Additionally, please ensure you state your earliest availability on your application.
Teaching at GEMS is not just a job, it's a career. Our teachers enjoy free access to leading CPD programmes and have the opportunity to grow with the company on a global scale. With most of our leaders coming from within the GEMS network of schools, GEMS teachers are in a unique position to consider career opportunities across the world as we expand in to more and more countries.