We are currently looking for an experienced and exceptional Primary Inclusion Teacher to join our team in January 2023.
Teaching at GEMS is not just a job, it’s a career. Our teachers enjoy free access to leading CPD programmes and have the opportunity to grow with the company on a global scale. With most of our leaders coming from within the GEMS network of schools, GEMS teachers are in a unique position to consider career opportunities across the world as we expand into more and more countries.
As well as being a great place to work; Dubai is a vibrant, cosmopolitan, rapidly expanding city where the sun shines all year round. Teachers in Dubai enjoy an exciting lifestyle, with opportunities for new and exciting leisure activities and travel across the region and further afield!
- Strategic support for high quality Inclusive Education across the Academy.
- Assisting classroom teachers in providing effective instruction to students with diverse learning needs, including Students of Determination (Team-Teach Model).
- Developing and enhancing parental and community links.
- Supporting and upholding the policies and practices of the Academy and GEMS Education.
- Degree specific qualification related to education
- Teaching qualification (e.g. PGCE/PGCEi)
- Specialist qualification preferred (Masters/SENDCO)