We are looking for an outstanding Primary Islamic B Teacher to join our team at GEMS Wellington International School for an immediate role.
Teaching at GEMS is not just a job, it’s a career. Our teachers enjoy free access to leading CPD programs and have the opportunity to grow with the company on a global scale. With most of our leaders coming from within the GEMS network of schools, GEMS teachers are in a unique position to consider career opportunities across the world as we expand into more and more countries.
The successful applicants will have the following:
- Islamic degree from a reputable university (Distance learning will not be considered.)
- Experience of teaching in an International school (desirable but not essential)
- The desire to provide Outstanding teaching and learning
- Aspiration to work in a world class school with real prospects for enhancing their career
- Educational Qualification (desirable but not essential)
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- At least 2 years experience in a teaching role preferably in UAE
As a teacher at GEMS school you can expect:
- Students who are enthusiastic and keen to learn in a positive environment
- The opportunity to work within a team of highly supportive and creative colleague’s
- Excellent professional development and guidance
- A school committed to doing the best for each and every one of its students
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for assessment interview.