We are delighted to announce the opening of a brand-new UK curriculum school in Dubai for September 2023. The School will be located in Al Waha, Dubai, very close to Sustainable City as well as many other attractive, expat Communities along the Al Qudra Road area. It will follow an established GEMS brand, with unique features at a great fee point.
All teaching and leadership staff will be UK-qualified and experienced international school teachers and leaders. The school will open for learners from FS1 to Year 8 in the founding year, growing subsequently each year to offer a through school curriculum within six years from its opening.
We are looking for an 'Outstanding' Art teacher to join our team for September 2023.
Teaching at GEMS is not just a job, it’s a career. Our teachers enjoy free access to leading CPD programmes and have the opportunity to grow with the company on a global scale. With most of our leaders coming from within the GEMS network of schools, GEMS teachers are in a unique position to consider career opportunities around the world as we continue our expansion around the world.
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelors/Master’s Degree specialising in Art across all school levels.
- A certified teaching qualification, such as B. Ed or equivalent.
- The desire to provide outstanding teaching and learning
- Aspiration to work in a world class school with real prospects for enhancing their career
- Excellent IT and interpersonal communication skills to work closely with students and parents
- A creative and enthusiastic approach both in and out of the classroom