We are delighted to announce the opening of a brand-new UK curriculum school in Dubai for September 2023. The School will be located in Al Waha, Dubai, very close to Sustainable City as well as many other attractive, expat Communities along the Al Qudra Road area. It will follow an established GEMS brand, with unique features at a great fee point.
All teaching and leadership staff will be UK-qualified and experienced international school teachers and leaders. The school will open for learners from FS1 to Year 8 in the founding year, growing subsequently each year to offer a through school curriculum within six years from its opening.
We are looking to appoint an outstanding Teacher of Islamic B to join our team for a September 2023 start.
Teaching at GEMS is not just a job, it’s a career. Our teachers enjoy free access to leading CPD programmes and have the opportunity to grow with the company on a global scale. With most of our leaders coming from within the GEMS network of schools, GEMS teachers are in a unique position to consider career opportunities across the world as we expand globally.
The successful applicant will be required to have the following:
- Bachelor of Arts in Islamic Studies (or equivalent) + Bachelor of Education (Distance or open university degrees are not accepted)
- 2-5 years' experience within a similar role in Dubai
- KHDA teaching/HOD approval
- The ability to share your outstanding practice
- A creative and enthusiastic approach both in and out of the classroom
- Excellent IT and interpersonal communication skills to work closely with students and parents