Due to the continued success of our GEMS Founders School - Al Mizhar, we are looking to recruit a Foundation Stage 2 Teacher to join the team in from September 2023.
This is a fantastic opportunity for NQTs to gain valuable international exposure, or for more experienced teachers to take the next step in their career with a global leading company and within a world-class International School located in the heart of Dubai.
Teaching at GEMS is not just a job, it’s a career. Our teachers enjoy free access to leading CPD programmes and have the opportunity to grow with the company on a global scale. As part of our commitment to developing our teachers, Graduate teachers will benefit from our accreditation with British Schools Overseas and enrollment to our NQT programme; while our more experienced teachers are in a unique position to consider career opportunities across the world - especially as we expand into more and more countries. GEMS teachers are at the forefront of opportunities for growth and development; with most of our leaders coming from within the GEMS network of schools.
As well as being a great place to work, Dubai is a vibrant, cosmopolitan, rapidly expanding city where the sun shines all year round. Teachers in Dubai enjoy an exciting lifestyle, with opportunities for new and exciting leisure activities and travel across the region and further afield!
The successful applicants will have the following:
- A certified teaching qualification, at degree level, such as B.Ed, PGCE, PGDE or equivalent specializing in Early Years
- Recent and demonstrable Foundation Stage teaching experience at a British Curriculum School
- Confidence in teaching the NCfE Early Years framework
- The desire to provide Outstanding teaching and learning
- The aspiration to work in a world-class school with real prospects for enhancing their career