We are currently looking for an experienced and exceptional Inclusion Support Teacher to join our team in September 2023.
Teaching at GEMS is not just a job, it’s a career. Our teachers enjoy free access to leading CPD programmes and have the opportunity to grow with the company on a global scale. With most of our leaders coming from within the GEMS network of schools, GEMS teachers are in a unique position to consider career opportunities across the world as we expand into more and more countries.
As well as being a great place to work; Dubai is a vibrant, cosmopolitan, rapidly expanding city where the sun shines all year round. Teachers in Dubai enjoy an exciting lifestyle, with opportunities for new and exciting leisure activities and travel across the region and further afield!
- Strategic support for high quality Inclusive Education across the Academy.
- Assisting classroom teachers in providing effective instruction to students with diverse learning needs, including Students of Determination (Team-Teach Model).
- Developing and enhancing parental and community links.
- Supporting and upholding the policies and practices of the Academy and GEMS Education.
- Degree specific qualification related to education
- Teaching qualification (e.g. PGCE/PGCEi)
- Specialist qualification preferred (Masters/SENDCO)
GEMS Education will be visiting the UK (London and Manchester) in February/March 2023, giving candidates the opportunity to interview in person for the next academic year, September 2023.
Date and location will be confirmed upon successful invitation to interview - please state your preferred location (London or Manchester) to interview in your covering letter. This will be a closed event and by invitation only.