From September 2023 we are looking to appoint an outstanding Teacher of History & Politics to join GEMS FirstPoint School, The Villa.
Teaching at GEMS is not just a job, it’s a career. Our teachers enjoy free access to leading CPD programs and have the opportunity to grow with the company on a global scale. With most of our leaders coming from within the GEMS network of schools, GEMS teachers are in a unique position to consider career opportunities across the world as we expand into more and more countries.
As well as being a great place to work; Dubai is a vibrant, cosmopolitan, rapidly expanding city where the sun shines all year round. Teachers in Dubai enjoy an exciting lifestyle, with opportunities for new and exciting leisure activities and travel across the region and further afield!
The successful applicant will be required to have the following:
- A B.Ed. or degree and PGCE / PGDE or equivalent with exceptional subject knowledge.
- At least 2 years’ experience of the National Curriculum for England.
- Experience teaching GCSE, A-Level. We are seeking to appoint talented, highly motivated and well-qualified individuals. You should have a proven track record of outstanding learning and teaching.
- A mindset which understands all students have the potential for top performance, and the drive and passion to enable them to do so.
- Experience which will enable a contribution to our enriched curriculum programme.
GEMS Education will be visiting the UK (London and Manchester) in February 2023, giving candidates the opportunity to interview in person for the next academic year, September 2023.
Date and location will be confirmed upon successful invitation to interview - please state your preferred location (London or Manchester) to interview in your covering letter. This will be a closed event and by invitation only.