We are looking for an outstanding Director of Sports to join our team at GEMS First Point School, The Villa from September 2023.
Teaching at GEMS is not just a job, it’s a career. Our teachers enjoy free access to leading CPD programs and have the opportunity to grow with the company on a global scale. With most of our leaders coming from within the GEMS network of schools, GEMS teachers are in a unique position to consider career opportunities across the world as we expand into more and more countries.
As well as being a great place to work; Dubai is a vibrant, cosmopolitan, rapidly expanding city where the sun shines all year round. Teachers in Dubai enjoy an exciting lifestyle, with opportunities for new and exciting leisure activities and travel across the region and further afield!
The successful candidate will have:
- A B.Ed or subject related degree and PGCE / PGDE or equivalent
- Proven experience working at a Management Level
- The ability to share your outstanding practice
- A creative and enthusiastic approach both in and out of the classroom
- Excellent IT and interpersonal communication skills to work closely with students and parents
GEMS Education will be visiting the UK (London and Manchester) in February 2023, giving candidates the opportunity to interview in person for the next academic year, September 2023.
Date and location will be confirmed upon successful invitation to interview - please state your preferred location (London or Manchester) to interview in your covering letter. This will be a closed event and by invitation only.