We are looking for an outstanding Head of Primary to join our team in the academic year 2023-2024.
The post holder will be responsible for supporting the schools Vision and Mission as well as all policies, academic standards and pastoral support in the Primary School.
The post holder will deputise for the Principal/Vice Principal as required and assist in shaping & implementing the educational strategy for the school
To be considered for this role, candidates must be:
• An effective and dynamic leader with a proven track record in sustained school improvement that can be demonstrated through hard data.
• Rigorous in promoting excellence and developing commitment to high standards of care and opportunities for all.
• Able to demonstrate success of leading and managing staff, including promoting and developing innovative approaches to learning.
• Experienced in developing teacher’s skills and competencies through a sustained school improvement model such as coaching.
• Able to demonstrate a comprehensive and confident knowledge of best practice pedagogy from Pre-KG to Grade 5 or a significant age range span.
• Knowledgeable in computational thinking and skills needed to succeed through vocational pathways or a willingness to learn about these.
• Able to demonstrate a commitment to inclusion.
• Able to demonstrate genuine passion towards the wider co-curricular life of a school.