We are looking for an outstanding and customer-focused candidate to join Dubai American Academy in the capacity of Parent Relations Executive with immediate effect.
As PRE, you will support the Superintendent/CEO in developing a strong and active parent community within the school, achieving enrollment targets, providing high quality customer service to parents and promoting the school to relevant stakeholders.
Your main responsibilities will include managing and developing the school communication channels through various social media, assisting in the development of the school marketing strategy and organizing parent/community events. You will be also involved in conducting school tours for prospective parents and visitors.
• Co-ordinate and lead school tours for prospective parents and visitors, promoting the school’s USPs and presenting the school in the best possible way, to ensure the school achieves or exceeds the enrolment targets.
• Day to day management of the school’s Front of House/Reception ensuring the provision of quality customer service to new and existing parents across all customer touchpoints.
• Management and continual development of the school communication channels, such as newsletters, to ensure the school parent population is fully aware of the school’s activities as a key driver of customer/student retention.
• Organize parent/community events in order to engage parents in school activities and celebrations and support the school’s parent engagement activities.
• Promote the school by providing stories and photographic material that promotes the school’s achievements both academically and other, for GEMS internal newsletters and the school communication channels (e.g.: school website, LCD screens, newsletters etc.).
• Social media content creation and management of social platforms e.g. Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
• Undertake regular surveys of new parent views on enrolment process and other subjects of relevance. Collate responses and produce analysis with recommendations.
• In conjunction with the Superintendent/CEO and the Corporate Marketing team, assist with the development and implementation of the school marketing strategy as a key driver of enrolments and ensuring all marketing material, including digital communication is always current.
- A college Degree from a reputed university is desirable (BA or BSc).
- A minimum two years' in a customer service focused role.
- Proven success with meeting sales targets is mandatory; ability to influence the team to deliver quality results and meet sales targets consistently is critical.
- Relationship management experience – able to build and influence professional relationships with staff, students, parents as well as the entire DAA community.
- Effective communicator (written and spoken).
- Interpersonal skills, able to operate in a diverse environment.
- Friendly and approachable demeanor.
Job-Specific Knowledge & Skills:
- Solid time management and analytical skills.
- Ability to multi-task and cope with peaks of demand with flexibility.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office / Google Suite and able to utilize technology well to present facts to the management.
- Able to manage a diverse team’s performance and relationships.