Middle Leaders – Abu Dhabi
We are recruiting Middle Leaders to join the GEMS team across various roles in Abu Dhabi for September 2023.
The post holder will be responsible for supporting the school’s Vision and Mission as well as all policies, and academic standards.
To be considered for this role, candidates must be:
• An effective and dynamic leader with a proven track record in sustained school improvement that can be demonstrated through hard data.
• Rigorous in promoting excellence and developing commitment to high standards of care and opportunities for all.
• Able to demonstrate successful experience of leading and managing staff and promoting and developing innovative approaches to learning
• Experienced in developing teacher’s skills and competencies through a sustained school improvement model such as coaching.
• Able to demonstrate a comprehensive and confident knowledge of best practice pedagogy.
• Able to demonstrate a desire to be innovative and creative in the provision offered to our learners to ensure all can succeed.
• Able to demonstrate a commitment to inclusion
• Able to demonstrate genuine passion towards the wider co-curricular life of a school.
The successful applicant will be:
• A fully certified teacher, holding a B.Ed, PGCE, PGDE or equivalent
• Passionate about providing outstanding teaching and learning
• Efficient in people development and have proven leadership and communication abilities
We know that when it comes to being a great place to work, it helps to make sure our people feel valued; GEMS prides itself on providing staff with the opportunity to grow and develop within thorganizatioon. You will be able to access and contribute to our world class Professional Development and Leadership Programmes, as well as work with our internationally recognized GEMS advisors who are leading experts in their field.