We are recruiting experienced Inclusion teachers to join our global leading network of schools from September 2023.
To be considered, applicants should have:
- A Bachelor's Degree and a certified teaching qualification such as PGCE/PGDE or equivalent
- Experience teaching and supporting students with additional needs and SEN
Day to day responsibilities will include:
• Supporting the inclusion and ELL teams
• Providing outstanding teaching and learning support to our SEND students across the school
• Monitoring and reporting SEND students progress
• Liaising with all stakeholders including, parents, external therapists and external providers
GEMS Education understands that students learn in different ways. It is our individualism that makes us who we are with a commitment to find the genius in every child. At times, students will require support or challenge to enable them to reach their learning goals.
Working with GEMS offers you a unique opportunity to enhance and progress your career in a global setting. Whether this is your first role in international education or the latest in your successful career overseas, GEMS provides you with a rare opportunity to play a key role in the world’s largest K-12 private school operator.
We also know that when it comes to being a great place to work, it helps to make sure our people feel valued. GEMS prides itself on providing staff with the opportunity to grow and develop within the organisation. You will be able to access and contribute to our world-class Professional Development and Leadership Programmes as well as work with our internationally recognised GEMS advisors who are leading experts in their field.