We are hiring an outstanding English Teacher to join our team in January 2024.
Join us at Gems Metropole Al-Waha, where sustainability is at the heart of education. Our state-of-the-art campus in Dubai showcases eco-friendly initiatives, providing aspiring teachers with the ideal platform to learn and teach sustainable values.
Teaching at GEMS is not just a job, it’s a career. Our teachers enjoy free access to leading CPD programs and have the opportunity to grow with the company on a global scale. With most of our leaders coming from within the GEMS network of schools, GEMS teachers are in a unique position to consider career opportunities across the world as we expand into more and more countries.
As well as being a great place to work; Dubai is a vibrant, cosmopolitan, rapidly expanding city where the sun shines all year round. Teachers in Dubai enjoy an exciting lifestyle, with opportunities for new and exciting leisure activities and travel across the region and further afield!
Successful candidates will need to:
- A B.Ed or subject related degree and PGCE / PGDE or equivalent
- Proven qualified experience of teaching up to KS3
- The ability to share your outstanding practice
- Interested in career growth, leadership, sustainability
- A creative and enthusiastic approach both in and out of the classroom
- Excellent IT and interpersonal communication skills to work closely with students and parents
Interviews will begin right away so if interested we suggest applying ASAP.