We are looking for 'Outstanding' Primary Teachers to join our established team at GEMS Jumeirah Primary School, Dubai, for the academic year 2023 - 2024.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly effective teacher to make the exciting move to a leading international school, or for those already overseas and with ambition to be part of a truly 'Outstanding' school community.
At Jumeirah Primary School we aim to work together to create a nurturing environment that enables our children to discover their potential and possibilities. We want them to become fulfilled and rounded adults who will make a positive contribution to the world in which they are growing up. We allow our children the freedom to work in a variety of contexts and settings when meeting new challenges, allowing them the chance to discover and create. Gifts and talents are celebrated and fully explored.
Teaching at GEMS is not just a job, it’s a career. Our teachers enjoy free access to leading CPD programmes and have the opportunity to grow with the company on a global scale. With most of our leaders coming from within the GEMS network of schools, GEMS teachers are in a unique position to consider career opportunities around the world as we continue our expansion around the world.
The successful candidate will have:
- BEd or Bachelors degree with PGCE / PGDE or equivalent
- Proven experience of teaching primary level - KS1/KS2
- The ability to share your outstanding practice
- A creative and enthusiastic approach both in and out of the classroom
- Excellent IT and interpersonal communication skills to work closely with students and parents
- A proven track record of providing outstanding teaching and learning
- An aspiration to work in a world-class school with real prospects for enhancing their career
If you are keen to be potentially considered for roles within our schools beginning in September 2024, we are very interested in organising a call with you. GEMS Education will be visiting the UK (London and Manchester) in October 2023, giving candidates the opportunity to interview in person for the next academic year, September 2024.
Date and location will be confirmed upon successful invitation to interview - please state your preferred location (London or Manchester) to interview in your covering letter. This will be a closed event and by invitation only.