Are you ready to make a profound impact on education? At GEMS Wellington Silicon Oasis, we are not just a school; we are a community that lives and breathes our core values every day. We are Agile, Hardworking, Collaborative, Inclusive, Empathetic, and Authentic, and we are looking for Primary educators who embody these values to join our dynamic team.
We are a fully inclusive, high performing school, that puts a huge emphasis on the wellbeing of staff and students. This is evidenced through our performance in rigorous inspection and accreditation frameworks.
DSIB Rating of Very Good: We are proud to be recognised by the Dubai Schools Inspection Bureau (DSIB) as a school of very high standards, reflecting our commitment to excellence in education.
Outstanding Foundation Stage: Our Foundation Stage has achieved an 'Outstanding' rating, setting the stage for exceptional early education.
Rated as ‘Outstanding’ by British Schools Overseas: Our international reputation for excellence is affirmed by our 'Outstanding' rating by British Schools Overseas, a testament to the quality of education we provide.
High Performance Learning (HPL) ‘World Class School’: We are proud to be recognised as a High Performance Learning 'World Class School,' where innovative teaching methods and personalised learning pathways are the norm.
Our Mission and Vision:
Our mission is to facilitate the development of students who are "World Class and World Ready. We believe in preparing our students not just for exams, but for life beyond the classroom, equipping them with the skills, knowledge, and values they need to thrive in a rapidly changing world. To achieve this, our vision of education is to empower every student to follow their own pathways and opportunities within our diverse environment.
Join a Team Committed to Excellence:
If you are an educator who shares our values and is passionate about nurturing the next generation of leaders, thinkers, and innovators, we invite you to join us at GEMS Wellington Silicon Oasis.
At our school, you'll have the opportunity to work alongside dedicated colleagues, engage with a diverse and inclusive community, and be part of a school that is committed to continuous improvement and innovation.
Successful candidates will need to:
- Hold a BEd or Bachelors degree with PGCE / PGDE or equivalent
- Have proven experience of teaching primary level - EYFS/KS1/KS2
- Have a willingness to collaborate and share their outstanding practice
- Have a growth mindset, whereby they are reflective, and solution focused
- Be creative and enthusiastic in their approach to teaching
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills to work closely with colleagues, students and parents
- Have a proven track record of providing outstanding learning & teaching
- Have aspiration to work in a world-class school with real prospects for enhancing their career
- Be willing to make a positive contribution to our school community and culture through active engagement in our extra-curricular programme and community-based events.
If you are keen to be considered for roles within our school beginning in September 2024, we are very interested in organising a call with you. GEMS Education will be visiting the UK (London and Manchester) in October 2023, giving candidates the opportunity to interview in person for the next academic year, September 2024.
Date and location will be confirmed upon successful invitation to interview - please state your preferred location (London or Manchester) to interview in your covering letter. This will be a closed event and by invitation only.
Join us in shaping the future of education. Together, we can make a lasting impact on the lives of our students and help them become truly world-class and world-ready individuals.