We are looking for 'Outstanding' KS2 primary teachers to join our established team at GEMS Metropole School for September 2023.
Teaching at GEMS is not just a job, it’s a career. Our teachers enjoy free access to leading CPD programmes and have the opportunity to grow with the company on a global scale. With most of our leaders coming from within the GEMS network of schools, GEMS teachers are in a unique position to consider career opportunities around the world as we continue our expansion around the world.
The successful candidate will have:
- BEd or Bachelors degree with PGCE / PGDE or equivalent
- Proven experience of teaching primary level - KS2
- The ability to share your outstanding practice
- A creative and enthusiastic approach both in and out of the classroom
- Excellent IT and interpersonal communication skills to work closely with students and parents
- A proven track record of providing outstanding teaching and learning
- An aspiration to work in a world-class school with real prospects for enhancing their career
Please note: Interviews will be held face-to-face, where possible, or virtually on Zoom, as suitable candidates apply. We reserve the right to make appointments before the closing date of this advertisement, therefore early applications are recommended.