About the School
We are based in the clean and secure environment of Madinaty City which is located to the east of Cairo - very convenient for Shorouk, Rehab, Nasr City and Heliopolis.
The British system has been available in Egypt for many years and its traditional, structured and disciplined approach is well-understood by many parents. In recent years the curriculum has been widened to add an international dimension so that children following the curriculum will gain a deeper understanding of other cultures.
The key features of the British Curriculum which make it so suitable for schools outside of the UK still remain as always;
- The curriculum is taught in English
- There is always an emphasis on understanding and questioning as well as just knowing
- Social skills are an integral part of the curriculum
- There is regular externally verified testing to give a reliable measure of progress
- IGCSE and A level examinations at the end of the process are internationally accepted for entry to universities all over the world