Wesgreen International School, Sharjah continues to deliver seamless quality education while working tirelessly ensure the welfare of students and staff alike. With this commitment to high standards of education, we are looking for experienced Primary School teachers who are excited about joining a reputed GEMS Education school for the start of the '22-23 academic year. The school has a focus on high academic standards, computational thinking, social and emotional education as well as inclusivity to allow all students to succeed through a range of academic and vocational pathways.
As well as being a great place to work, Sharjah is a progressive, vibrant and rapidly expanding city where the sun shines all year round. Teachers in Sharjah enjoy a great lifestyle as well as extensive travel and leisure opportunities around the region and further afield.
The successful applicant will have the following:
- A certified teaching qualification, at degree level such as B.Ed, PGCE, PGDE or equivalent specializing in Primary Years. Open University or online degrees are not acceptable.
- At least 2 years of solid and demonstrable experience in teaching Primary School in a British curriculum school; though NQTs are welcome to apply
- UAE British School teaching experience
- The desire to provide outstanding teaching and learning
- Aspiration to work in a world class school with real prospects for enhancing their career
- Excellent IT and interpersonal communication skills to work closely with students and parents
- A creative and enthusiastic approach both in and out of the classroom
Candidates who meet the requirements stated above are encouraged to apply. If applying as a teaching couple, please clearly state your partner's name (if they have also applied), specialism and what year groups they can teach in your Cover Letter. Please ensure to upload a copy of your qualifications, including your teaching credentials in order to be considered for this role.